Short Post

A homework assignment, put off to the last minute, prevented me from posting until now. Those of you who have children younger than teens: this is what you have to look forward to.

So in the interests of getting my blog in for NaBloPoMo, I offer you these candidates for the Darwin awards:


Road rage certainly takes on a new meaning with these two. What could possibly drive two people to this extreme hatred that they put both of their lives in jeopardy just so they can beat the shit out of each other?

Honestly, sometimes I fear for the human race.

Comments

Doug said…
I don't know... Drugs?


Of course then there was the guy who lept out of his SUV and screamed at me when he crashed into my car. It gave me a grim sense of satisfaction when the insurance company determined that he was at fault in the accident.

Popular posts from this blog

Barackary Clintama

Who's on First?