What Kind of Reader are You?

I've shamelessly swiped this quiz from the Well Dressed Librarian, who in turn borrowed it from the Tiny Little Librarian. All these librarians with blogs... who's looking after the books?

But seriously, it's a fun quiz, and I feel remarkably satisfied with my top ranking of "Literate Good Citizen" with an "Obsessive Compulsive Bookworm" chaser. Nothing too fancy for me. I'm more than happy to leave the book snobbery to those with the passion to do it properly.


What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Literate Good Citizen

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

Book Snob

Fad Reader

Non-Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz

Comments

Cat Herself said…
I rated almost identically. The one question, though, about being caught in a line - I don't pull out a book anymore. I usually have knitting with me!
Anonymous said…
Literate Good Citizen here.

More of a Book Snob than a Fad reader. I guess I got that from my big brother. Or are you more the obsessive-compulsive type?

Popular posts from this blog

Barackary Clintama

Who's on First?