Welcome Back

Yes, I know, I've been gone for far too long. It's been almost a year since my last serious post, and six months since my last abortive attempt to get started again.

So where have I been? Here, mostly:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Why? I guess it's easier to be snarky in 140 characters or less. Or maybe I'm just lazy. I'll admit, a big part of it is that Twitter feels more like a conversation. The blog is more about self-centered navel-gazing, more or less.

    Okay, that's not fair. I'm a halfway decent writer. Maybe some people enjoy reading my rantings. OR at least it's another way for folks to keep up with what's on my mind.

    At any rate, we've rolled around to NaBloPoMo once again, and once again I'm going to try to use it to get myself in gear. What's different this time? Well, for one, over the summer I rehabbed an old laptop so now I don't have to run to the office to do my entry. And once again I need to write. I've felt my chops slipping, and that affects not only my ability to write snarky rants on the Internet, it affects my ability to write halfway intelligent sounding pieces to actually create change in my profession.

    So once more we attempt to make the Internet explode. On, NaBloPoMo!


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Barackary Clintama

    Who's on First?