Welcome to NaBloPoMo!

It's that time of year, folks! Time to make the Internet explode! That's right, it's time for NaBloPoMo!

Okay, I admit it, I just like saying that.

National Blog Posting Month is another one of those Internet oddities that grew up seemingly out of nowhere, sort of like International Talk Like a Pirate day. A couple people get a crazy idea, a few more people like it, and next thing you know it's everywhere.

I do remember, however, that's it's awfully hard to post something every single day. Fortunately, this year I have my 23 things to spur me along (since I have to finish by December 2nd). Flash drive here I come!

In the meantime, I challenge all you Learners and Players itching for an even bigger challenge to join up with NaBloPoMo. C'mon, everyone else is doing it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barackary Clintama

Who's on First?