Vindication, of a Sort

Every so often it's nice to see confirmation that you're not crazy.

You may recall that almost exactly one year ago I was frothing at the mouth over why no one seemed to think that impeachment of the current administration was a good idea. It seemed to me that if there was ever a presidency that rose to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors," it was this one.

Well today I saw a Washington Post Op-ed from the weekend by someone who should know confirming what I've been saying all along. Not only does it support impeachment, it lists the same reasons I've been giving for well over a year. It seems to me that if the guy who lost to Nixon in 1972 thinks that this administration should be impeached, maybe it's about time we did something about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barackary Clintama

Who's on First?